HONG KONG WRIST ARTHROSCOPY COURSE - Hong Kong, China - December 15- 17th 2018
The 2018 Hong Kong International Wrist Arthroscopy Workshop and Seminar on 15-17 Dec 2018 is already open for registration.
Lately we are glad to have Dr. Luc Van Overstraeten, President of the Belgium Hand Group, joining the faculty thus making up a strong panel of 11 international experts from 9 countries/ areas, plus the 20 local faculty members to share their personal experiences and the latest advances in wrist surgery.
To avoid disappointment, please submit your registration a.s.a.p. to secure a seat. Members of APWA and HKSSH will get special discount for early-bird registration (Early-bird registration will be closed on 30 Sep 2018).
Special features of this year’s event include:
1. Symposium on Ulnar Wrist Pain problem
2. Clinical workshop on Wrist Examination technique
3. Clinical-Radiological Conference on chronic wrist pain management with patient evaluation on stage
4. 2 days Advanced Cadaveric Wrist Arthroscopy Workshop for the experienced practitioners (16-17 Dec)
5. 1 day Basic & 1 day Intermediate Cadaveric Wrist Arthroscopy Workshop for the less experienced (16 & 17 Dec)
6. Live Surgery relay on wrist arthroscopy
7. Course Banquet
8. 1-2 weeks of Wrist Fellowship at Prince of Wales Hospital to observe clinical practice on managing wrist disorders including live surgery (require special application).
Please write to our program secretary, Ms. Natalie Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry and registration.
You may also download the application form here.
Feel free to visit our website http://www.olc-cuhk.org/e/wrist_2018.html
to have more information about the course.
Please encourage your colleagues to join us and help to spread the news.
MBBS, FRCS, FHKCOS, FHKAM(Orthopaedic Surgery)